The carpet cleaning service is actually a very deep washing of your rug/carpet, which removes stains, dirt, sand and allergens from its fibres.
We clean all carpet types as we’ve employed the two basic methods for treatment – the hot water extraction technique suitable for synthetic, wool and organic fabrics, and a dry cleaning for the delicate or prone-to-shrink fabrics, as well as sisal and seagrass carpets.
A quality carpet cleaning is hard to come by, but Pure Blue Cleaning is a master of this service! Fitted with first-class cleaning technology, our team uses detergents, which are safe and biodegradable.
The moisture extraction cleaning step-by-step:
- Vacuuming to remove soil and uplift the carpet fibres
- Pre-treatment of extra-soiled high traffic areas, stubborn stains and dirt patches
- Injecting hot water under high pressure deep into the carpet
- Extraction of 95% of the moisture with a vacuum cleaner
- Dry-out time is approximately 3 hours, so we’ll leave you overshoes to wear in the meantime
- Applying of protection spray (upon request)
The dry cleaning step-by-step:
- Hoovering the carpet
- Testing it to determine the material it is made of
- Pre-treatment of all stains, high traffic and dirty areas
- Spreading an absorbing powder on the carpet surface
- Scrubbing the powder deep into the carpet with a specialised machine
- Vacuuming off the powder along with all dust and dirt attached to it
In addition to the cleaning, you can order a carpet protection too, as well as an air mover system to accelerate drying time at least 3 times.
The application of a carpet protection is highly recommended as it protects carpets and fabrics against dust mites for up to 6 months. Absolutely safe for the whole family, it also protects against spills and staining.
Professionally treated carpets are recognised as being more visually pleasing, potentially longer-lasting, and probably healthier than poorly maintained carpets. Pure Blue Cleaning recommends a professional clean to be performed every 6 months or so.
For the business owners out there – you probably know that the office hygiene doesn’t have to be underestimated, especially if it is a large space with lots of people working in it. Regularly cleaned carpeting will prevent the distribution of dust, mould, germs and microbes as well as improve the air quality, and even the smell of the room.
No matter the style, fabric or state of your carpets or rugs, we can have them looking shine-new in a single appointment.
You can ask for our professional opinion at any time – from early morning to late evening – on 020 3404 2722.