A one-off cleaning of a house/apartment is necessary after a party night, in the case of moving in or out of a property, after renovation and building works, when preparing for guests coming over for a few days, or simply to refresh your home during the change of seasons.
It’s a very deep cleaning, meaning that we will come once, clean every spot (even those hard-to-reach areas) and leave a sparkling clean property when finished.
This service is suitable for housewives, tenants, students, landlords, agencies and generally anyone who lives in London and does not have the time or willingness to do it himself.
Why Book a One-Off Clean?
To have an immaculately clean home, we probably need to devote more time, compared to the general clean we usually perform once a week. In order to achieve the level of hygiene you are looking for, we need a list of your priorities and complete description of your place of living.
You can book a once-off cleaning service a few times per year in order to:
- Maintain your home clean in depth
- When relocating
- When refurbishment works are being held
- Or to try us out once and decide whether our cleaning services are worth hiring on a regular basis.
The cleaner might do:
– hoover and mop
– clean skirting boards
– clean mirrors
– polish surfaces and shelving
– clean limescale of sinks, taps and shower
– clean inside and out of cupboards and wardrobes
– internal and external window cleaning
– deep bathroom cleaning: tiles and in between tiles, floor, sink, toilet.
As this service is priced on an hourly basis, our cleaners will try to clean as much as possible for the time booked. Usually, the hours booked are not enough, and the maids are unable to clean everything on the list, therefore they will focus only on the priority tasks given by the customer. We recommend booking at least 4 hours to have a really good, deep clean.
Choose Pure Blue Cleaning and give us a call at 020 3404 2722 to receive not only top quality single-visit cleaning but also an individual approach to your personal requirements.