We highly recommend the oven cleaning service to everyone who wants to avoid spending hours scrubbing dirt in the kitchen! It is one of the most daunting chores of all, not to mention the time and effort spent on it. Most housewives know that no matter how hard you try to clean the cooker, there’s always grease and burnt food left behind. This is why a professional oven cleaning is a great investment!
Booking this service with Home Cleaning London means that your oven will look like a brand new after our staff leaves your property. We have all the tools, machinery and detergents to make your appliance shine. No matter its type, model and size, we’ll take a good care of it!
The cleaning process contains the following steps:
- 1. First, we’ll cover the area around your appliance with a protective sheet to prevent it from staining.
- 2. All removable parts of the oven (racks, trays, door) will be disassembled and cleaned separately.
- 3. On the inside, our cleaner will scrape away all burnt food leftovers, dirt and grease with specialised tools. Then he will apply degreaser and perform a final clean.
- 4. The removable parts will be mounted back in the oven.
- 5. Final wiping and polishing of all surface.
Keep in mind that this service is not hourly based. The price is determined by a few factors, including size of the oven (width and height), whether it is a single or double oven, gas or electric one, its model and make as well as the current condition.
In addition, you can also take advantage of the related services: cleaning of the extractor, the microwave oven or ceramic/gas hob.
Oh, Wait! We Also Clean Barbeques!
Prepare for the summer season and the favourite backyard parties with a BBQ which shines with cleanliness! Even the neighbours will envy you! With prices starting from £40 for a small barbeque, there is no room for hesitation.
Similar to the oven cleaning process described above, the barbeque cleaning technique here is almost the same. We’ll dismount all removable parts, clean them, brush the grills and clean the gas burners (if any). We also clean the bottom and drip trays, the inside of the hood, and apply a special solution which will keep it from rusting.
For both services you have the freedom to choose between the normal detergents or eco-friendly ones, if you prefer a healthier option.